Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Short shorts… Good news or bad?

So the summer months are almost upon us and so far one thing is becoming abundantly clear – short shorts are going to be HUGE! Whether you’re rocking out at your favourite festival, chilling in the park with friends or jet setting on a well deserved holiday, there’s no escaping this summer’s biggest trend.

Now I’m no Agyness Deyn so the thought of showing off my legs filled me with dread I find difficult to express here. From being a teenager with those awkward and embarrassing PE lessons in school, I’ve never been quick to get me legs out on show for the world. (well not the world exactly, but you know what I mean!)

Having said that, every magazine from Elle to Closer and Heat show gorgeous girls confidently striding around in heels and shorts, telling us that these are the only things to be seen in this season. As a moderately lazy excerciser the past year, I do have gym membership which I’ll dust off every couple of weeks, and the focus will very much be lunges and squats for me!




Follow the blog over the next few weeks and I promise I’ll share all on my progress from short shy office girl to pin flaunting cutoff Queen in weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment